We are so excited to get back together again! It will be so fun to see one another live and in person. Having said that; we have quite a few updates for you! First of all, we want to let you know that will be continuing to hold online services for both May 17th & 24th and will continue to post our services online after that.
But we are so excited to tell you that we will be reopening EagleNaz on May 31st!
Our primary goal is to protect everyone inside and beyond our walls, which is why we have created specific protocol and health standards to protect the most vulnerable population (older adults, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, heart/respiratory) as specified by the CDC, Governor Little and the White House. We want to do our part to keep our family, friends, and community safe as we begin this reopening process!
We are planning on having family services starting on May 31st, but will continue to evaluate on a weekly basis and will open up our full services as soon as possible! You and your family are welcome to join us in-person on Sunday, May 31st for the 9:30am or 11:00am service! We are also considering a Sunday evening service depending on the number of you who plan to attend on May 31st; we will keep you updated.
We want to make sure we create enough safe space for each person who plans to attend, and we are so grateful for everyone who answered the survey we sent out that has played a part in our planning process.
For the safety of our EagleNaz family and so that we can do our very best to create a safe space, we are asking that you pre-register for May 31st services. Click HERE to register!
We view our specific protocols as an opportunity to show people how we care fo one another giving protection and safety of our church family and all others. We are asking that you please follow the health protocols we are outlining for re-entering EagleNaz. You can also refer to the Re-opening Plan below to learn about the health protocols we are putting in place to keep everyone safe!
We know that God designed us to be in community, and so we highly encourage you to continue to meet in small groups throughout the week. We miss you so much!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
RE-OPENING EAGLENAZ PROTOCOL
Beginning May 1st, the state of Idaho is providing the following guidelines for places of worship as set in place by the President and Governor of Idaho: Stage ONE - Places of worship can open if they adhere to physical distancing, sanitation protocol, and any CDC guidance.
People who are vulnerable, as well as those who live in households with vulnerable members, are asked to stay home and stream services online (older adults, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, heart/respiratory).
People who are sick, have traveled to hot-spots, or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19 must stay home and stream services online.
The following sanitation protocols will be in effect: Hand sanitizer units will be available at the doors, door handles will be routinely wiped down, auditorium seats will be sprayed with disinfectant after each service, and facilities will be cleaned systematically.
People will be asked to practice social distancing and follow the Governor's and President's recommendations for Houses of Worship. Specifically, we ask that...
- People refrain from shaking hands and other forms of personal contact.
- Every other row of seats in the auditorium remain blocked off.
- Three chairs remain vacant between people other than family members or those you are now quarantined with.
Additional safety measures include the following:
- Communion and offering trays will not be passed. (If communion is used it will be in sealed & disposable containers)
- People are encouraged not to gather or congregate in the lobby.
- People are encouraged not to wander, but stay in place within the building. Only the foyer, sanctuary, front bathrooms and east entrance will be open. Children will be asked and expected to remain with their parents in their chairs during service. We will be making the services shorter and will have kid’s moments within the service to make this a meaningful experience for our littles! ☺
- Masks are certainly welcome and encouraged primarily for the safety and respect of others. Masks will be provided for those who do not come with their own.
- There will be no nursery, kids, youth or Sunday School classes meeting in the building Sunday mornings.
- You will be asked to enter from the north entrance and exit from the new east entrance to keep a flow of people.
- Bathroom usage will be limited to one person or family at a time.
Please remember that we love each of you, and we want the very best for our community and church family!
Grace & Peace,